Sponsored by

Suspension of deportation

You can stop deportation proceedings against you by seeking what’s called a “suspension of deportation.” Suspension may be granted to individuals who have been physically present in the United States for seven years and have maintained good moral character throughout that period of time.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Top Video Stories