ELMIRA, N.Y. (18 NEWS) - A structure fire in the City of Elmira displaces residents as firefighters battle flames in the cold temperatures.
Elmira Police on scene tell 18 News that at about 9:00 this evening, a call came in of a fire on the 400 block of Euclid Ave. The Elmira Fire Department, as well as the West Elmira Fire Department and Elmira Police, responded to the scene.
Police also said that the fire started in the upstairs portion of the house and that the cause was possibly faulty electrical wiring.
There were no reported injuries and the fire is still under investigation.
We will be bring you the latest details once its made available.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo released an open letter to the New York State…
Elmira Downtown Development is hosting it's 9th Annual "Taste of…
Calling all seniors in the Twin Tiers! The 2018 Senior Games are…