Now you can get your WETM 18 News, Weather, and Sports briefings from your Alexa-enabled devices like Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Tap, Fire TV, and more!
It’s easy to add WETM 18 News, 18 Storm Team and 18 Sports to your flash briefing list by searching for “WETM” in the Skills section of the Alexa app on your phone. You can also click/tap here for a direct link to the skill on Amazon.com.
On your smartphone:
- Open the Alexa App, on iOS or Android.
- Select “Skills” from the dropdown menu and search for “WETM” or “18 News”.
- Tap on 18 News, 18 Storm Team, and/or 18 Sports in the search results and choose “Enable Skill” to add your WETM 18 News, Weather, and Sports to your flash briefing.
- Once the skill is added to your flash briefing, just say “Alexa, what’s my flash briefing?” or “Alexa, what’s in the news?”
On your PC:
- Log onto alexa.amazon.com.
- Select Settings.
- Select Flash Briefing
- At the top of the screen,click “Get More Flash Briefing Content”.
- In the search bar, type “WETM” or “18 News” and click Search.
- Click on the WETM Skill and then click “Enable”.
18 News updates throughout the day with the latest news, weather, and sports information for the Twin Tiers.