BOSTON (AP) – Al-Amir Dawes scored a career-high 22 points and hot-shooting Clemson coasted to an 82-64 victory over Boston College Saturday for its ninth consecutive win over the Eagles.
The Tigers haven’t lost to BC since March 5, 2013. BC was led by Jay Heath’s 16 points.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- 2 new COVID-19 Cases at GST Boces Bush Campus
- Pet of the Week (9/28/2020) – Mia
- Can Trump release his own tax returns?
- With little movement on new stimulus checks in US, here’s what other countries have done
- Cuomo to extend Executive Order on residential tenant eviction protection