LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) – Steven Enoch scored 13 points, including the go-ahead free throws with 2:47 remaining, and David Johnson, Ryan McMahon and Malik Williams combined for eight more from the line to lift No. 5 Louisville past Virginia 80-73 for its 10th consecutive victory.
The Cardinals led most of the way before the Cavaliers stormed back to go ahead 70-68 on Kihei Clark’s two technical free throws with 3:25 left.
Johnson’s jumper tied it before Enoch two free throws put Louisville ahead for good.
Tomas Woldetensae had 27 points with seven 3-pointers for Virginia.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- UPDATE 10:42 PM – Areal Flood Advisories have been canceled
- Suspect identified in Snyder County double murder
- Forecast Discussion 7/11/2020 PM: Showers tonight, staying warm & muggy
- Yankees closer Chapman has COVID-19, mild symptoms
- Sunday’s Pollen Outlook 7/12/2020