BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – Landers Nolley II had his first career double-double, freshman Hunter Catoor set season highs with 17 points and five 3-pointers, and Virginia Tech cruised to a 92-37 win over Maryland-Eastern Shore.
Nolley finished with 18 points and a career-best 10 rebounds. John Ojiako added 15 points, Tyrece Radford scored 13 and Jalen Cone 11 for the Hokies.
Nolley hit a 3-pointer to start the scoring and another to cap a 32-5 run over the first 12-plus minutes of the game.
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Supermoon: This week’s full moon will be the biggest and brightest of the year
- Sabres captain Jack Eichel donates 1,300 face shields to Kaleida Health
- Tuesday’s Travel Forecast (04/07/2020)
- Tuesday’s Dog Walker Forecast (04/07/2020)
- Michaels donates $1M worth of fabric for masks