PENN YAN, N.Y. (WETM) – Anthony Curione, 49, of Elmira was arrested by Penn Yan Police on Jan. 1, 2021 for allegedly raping a woman and abusing a child.
According to the Yates County Sheriff, Curione allegedly held down a female and forced her to have unwanted sexual intercourse.
Curione is also accused of “subjecting the female subject and a child less than 16 years of age to unwanted physical contact.”
Curione was taken into custody and arraigned at Yates County CAP Court where he was remanded to the Yates County Jail in lieu of $10,000/$20,000 bail.
- $31.5 million awarded to conserve farmland across NYS
- Think you could ditch your phone for 24 hours? Here’s how to do it
- NY officials removed fuller tally of nursing home deaths
- Senate Democrats reach deal on jobless benefits, allowing $1.9T COVID relief bill to move ahead
- 18 Sports Blitz – Towanda girls roll into district semifinals