PENN YAN, N.Y. (WETM) – A Canandaigua man faces multiple charges in connection to a DWI crash that occurred back in August.
According to the Yates County Sheriff, Sabastian T. Stahlman, 20, of Canandaigua, was charged by Yates County Deputies on Nov. 16 following a crash that occurred in Penn Yan in August of 2023. As a result of the crash, both Stahlman and the passenger in the car sustained severe injuries.
Stahlman has been charged with the following:
- Assault in the second degree
- Vehicular assault in the second degree
- Driving while intoxicated
- Driving while intoxicated with a BAC greater than 0.08
- Operating a motor vehicle after consuming alcohol under the age of 21
- Speed in zone
- Failure to keep right
- No seat belt
He was summonsed at Yates County CAP Court and released.