MANSFIELD, Pa. (WETM) – Whitneyville United Methodist Church in Mansfield suffered damage after the exterior was shot multiple times by what Pennsylvania State Police believe was a BB gun.
State Police say the incident happened between Jan. 5 and Jan. 12, and no suspects have been identified at this time.
State Police estimate that the church suffered about $700 worth of damage to the vinyl siding.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pennsylvania State Police in Mansfield at 570-662-2151.
- Judge: Postal Service must process election mail on time
- Caught on Camera: Arkansas officer saves two-year-old boy choking on piece of candy
- State Police searching a home on Hoffman Street in Elmira
- WWII veteran’s canteen found in St. Louis, makes its way back to Oklahoma
- READ: HC Joe Judge, S Jabrill Peppers, WR Golden Tate Media Availability 9/21