(WETM) – Putting from off the green or using the “Texas Wedge” could be something to try if you are having trouble getting the ball near the cup.
Steve Volpicelli, PGA Professional Soaring Eagles Golf Course, explains how to do it and when.
- Battle For NY-22: Closing arguments happening Friday
- Regional Forecast – Southern Tier (1/22/21)
- Regional Forecast – Northern Tier (1/22/21)
- President Biden ordering economic help as talks start on $1.9 trillion relief package
- CDC recommends against getting other vaccines close to when you get the COVID-19 vaccine