(WETM) – Putting from off the green or using the “Texas Wedge” could be something to try if you are having trouble getting the ball near the cup.
Steve Volpicelli, PGA Professional Soaring Eagles Golf Course, explains how to do it and when.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Dolly Parton announces release date for Netflix Christmas movie
- Corning Center reports 4 COVID-related deaths
- Wednesday’s Pollen Outlook (9/30/20)
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night