(WETM) – Golf course maintenance can make a course absolutely beautiful, but when it comes to the putting greens, aeration almost looks like destruction. Brian Powell, Golf Course Superintendent at the Mark Twain Golf Course, explains the process.
- New York Thruway Authority preparing for possible October snow
- State police performing tests on AMBER Alert system on Wednesday
- Forecast Discussion 10/28/20 AM: AM lingering showers, some PM sun
- Ohio woman creates Baby Yoda from 451-pound pumpkin
- Wednesday’s Pollen Outlook (10/28/20)