ELMIRA, N.Y. (WETM) – An employee working in a special education classroom at the GST BOCES Bush Campus in Elmira has tested positive for COVID-19, according to BOCES.
We are working with the Chemung County Health Department and following all required protocols. We immediately informed the staff members who work in the classroom, as well as families of students in the class. All who are directly involved are quarantined as per Health Department guidelines. We also have notified the families of all students in the program where the staff member worked, as well as all campus staff.GST BOCES
This is a developing story and 18 News will have more information as it becomes available.
- Jump Start to Living Well: tackling devilish health myths
- Wednesday’s Travel Forecast (10/28/2020)
- Recent Listeria infection outbreak traced back to deli meat, CDC says
- Wednesday’s Dog Walker Forecast (10/28/2020)
- New York Thruway Authority preparing for possible October snow