ITHACA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — At Cornell University, the provost for international affairs has updated its guidelines for travel abroad because of coronavirus concerns. This comes after a couple of people tested negative for the virus in the campus community after experiencing symptoms.
Cornell-related student travel to countries where the Centers for Disease Control has given a level three travel advisory is prohibited. That includes China and South Korea.
The school says they will work with students who may be disrupted by the coronavirus.
- Republicans say Democrats planning to pack the Supreme Court
- Steuben County reports two COVID-19 deaths, 15 new cases
- Forecast Discussion 10/21/20 PM: Unseasonably warm end to workweek
- Elite Baseball New York comes to Elmira
- Florida senator leading effort to limit SCOTUS justices while Democrat says court packing won’t happen