WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. (WETM) – The Schuyler County Public Health office will be having a first dose Moderna COVID-19 vaccine clinic on Saturday, May 1, from 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. at the Watkins Glen Community Center.
Pre-registration is welcome but not required. As of 3 p.m. on Thursday there were approximately 100 appointments available.
Bring the following items with you to your appointment:
- Bring your driver’s license or other valid ID.
- Wear a short-sleeve shirt if possible, or something with easy access to the upper arm.
- Wear a face mask/covering that covers your nose and mouth.
- If you require an Epi Pen for ANY allergy, please bring it with you.
- Bring your health insurance card, if available. Please note – the vaccine is provided at no cost to you.
- Proof of residence, employment, or study in New York State is required.
- Please remember to complete the New York State COVID-19 Vaccine Form prior to your appointment. The form can be found at https://forms.ny.gov/s3/vaccine.