CHEMUNG COUNTY, N.Y. (WETM) — The Chemung County Health Department is holding multiple vaccination drive-thru vaccination clinics due to success on Aug. 11.
Drive-Thru Clinic at 103 Washington St. in Elmira:
- Wednesday, Aug. 18 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 1 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 8 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson will be available. Pfizer is a two-dose vaccine for anyone 12 and older. A second vaccine appointment will be scheduled three weeks after the first shot.
Moderna is a two-dose vaccine for anyone 18 and older. A second appointment will be scheduled four weeks after the first dose.
Johnson & Johnson is a one-dose vaccine available for anyone 18 and older. It is a one-dose vaccine and no second appointment is needed. Johnson & Johnson is in limited supply locally, regionally, and nationally. Availability will be based on supply.
All upcoming vaccination clinics at the Chemung County Department of Social Services have been canceled due to low public interest. The county is reallocating the resources to the following sites:
East Side Market at 760 E. Market St. in Elmira:
- Tuesday, Aug. 17 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 24 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Wisner Market at 200 North Main St. in Elmira:
- Thursday, Aug. 19 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 26 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.