SCHUYLER COUNTY, N.Y. (WETM) – Schuyler County has reported its fourth COVID-19 death, a woman in her 70’s.
We are deeply saddened to report the passing of a fourth community member who had tested positive for COVID-19.Schuyler County Public Health Department
Schuyler County reported its first COVID-19 death on Oct. 19 and had not reported a COVID-19 death since Oct. 28.
The county also reported three new cases with 315 total cases, 31 active, five hospitalized, and 280 recovered.
- Penn State hockey salvages series split with Wisconsin
- Saturday’s Pollen Outlook (1/23/21)
- Hank Aaron, defying racism in America’s favorite game
- GoFundMe started to pay for local high school student’s funeral arrangements
- Rep. Ocasio-Cortez responds to arrest of Capitol riot suspect who allegedly said ‘Assassinate AOC’