(WETM) – As cases of COVID-19 continue to grow across the country, 18 News is working with local health experts to answer your questions regarding the virus.
Every Wednesday at 7 p.m. we will stream our conversation with a local health expert and ask them questions such as the state of the virus in the Twin Tiers, what symptoms people should be monitoring, how certain tests work, and other pertinent questions from the community.
To submit a question for future episodes, fill out the State of the Virus question form.
- Melania Trump’s error puts Oregon Christmas tree farm in spotlight
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- NY lawmakers introduce E-Learn Act for students learning remotely
- Houses of worship brace for possible capacity limit as COVID numbers increase
- Target Black Friday deals: Final week of discounts released