Exhaust system, lack of cleaning blamed for Burger King fire

x (Do not use) Local News - - -

ELMIRA, N.Y. (WETM) – The lack of cleaning of an exhaust system is to blame for last week’s fire at the Elmira Burger King, according to Elmira Fire Marshall Richard Keyes.

Keyes tells 18 News that a new sprinkler system and exhaust system were installed and signed off.

The restaurant says they plan to reopen today, Nov, 4.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

41
Days
16
Hours
30
Minutes
06
Seconds

Mobile Apps DMB_1503428499636.png

Trending Now