ELMIRA, N.Y. (WETM) – The Chemung County Department of Aging and Long Term Care are hosting their annual public hearing on Thursday, September 19th from 5:00-7:30PM.
The event will be going on at First United Methodist Church at 1034 West Broad St. Horseheads, N.Y.
A panel of Aging and Long Term Care professionals will discuss the many aspects of home care including
- Recognizing the signs that support is needed
- Determining what help and support is needed
- Communicating with your care team (Doctors, hospital staff, home care providers)
- Overview of home care options and ancillary services
- How to pay for in-home care options : eligibility and covered services
For more information visit www.chemungcountyny.gov and click on Departments to find Aging.