10-year-old gets pierced with a used needle


What started off as lending a helping hand quickly turned into a scary situation.  

Over the weekend a 10-year-old boy in Wynantskill was helping his family clean their yard. He came across a bag of used needles, and when he picked it up a needle pierced his leg.

After noticing what happened, his parents immediately took him to the emergency room. While he did checkout okay, his mother is warning other parents to be cautious.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Mobile Apps DMB_1503428499636.png

Trending Now