(WBTW) — Apple Maps will now show COVID-19 testing locations inside of Apple Maps when a user does a search of nearby locations in all 50 U.S. states and Puerto Rico, according to Engadget.
When a user searches for a location, the first thing that pops up under “Search Nearby” is “COVID-19 Testing.” Clicking on that will display the locations near the user.
A user can click on the location to get directions and find a link for more information about that specific testing site.
Medical facilities that offer testing can submit their information for it to be reviewed by Apple and included on the map.
- 98 arrested, three missing children found in month-long ‘Operation Double Impact’
- Preparing your boat for Winter
- 1 dead after car drives into building, fire breaks out in Livingston County
- ‘This Is Us’ returns tonight
- Coronavirus deaths are rising again in the US, as feared