BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Maria Krasinski gave it her best, but wasn’t able to stop Amy Schnieder’s reign Tuesday night on Jeopardy!
The managing director, illustrator and sponge candy enthusiast from Buffalo competed on the show and came in second.
Schneider, whose winning streak has now reached 40 days, has won more than $1.3 million.
Earlier this month, western New Yorkers may have recognized a couple of other contestants on the show. Canisius professor Dr. Steve Chanderbhan was one, and Terry Wolfisch Cole, who now lives in Connecticut, was the other.
- Saturday’s Pollen Outlook (5/21/22)
- Elmira Notre Dame boys lacrosse beats Windsor in Section IV Class D tournament
- Pine City man in need of support after receiving tragic news
- Elmira baseball stuns Corning to move on to the Section IV Class AA final
- Hundreds expelled to Haiti from El Paso under Title 42 on Friday