Chimney Fire Damages Snug Harbor Restaurant

News

An iconic Keuka Lake restaurant catches fire Monday morning.

The Hammondsport Fire Department responded to a chimney fire at Snug Harbor restaurant shortly before 4 a.m. Monday. The lakeside restaurant is a very popular summer tourist spot.

The fire heavily damaged the porch of the building and portions of the second floor. The cause of the fire was a chimney malfunction, no one was injured.

The Hammondsport Fire Chief estimates the fire caused about $15-20,000 in damage.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Mobile Apps DMB_1503428499636.png

Trending Now