Preliminary work on Steuben County bridges is underway, with eight projects slated for work in 2019.
Currently, work is in progress on Spaulding Road over 10 Mile Creek in the Town of Wheeler and Nicholson Road over Campbell Creek in the Town of Howard.
Plans call for the work to be completed by June. Other projects, with tentative start dates:
- May 27
- Beartown Road over Weaver Hollow Creek, Town of Erwin
- Lyons Hollow Road over Lyons Creek, Town of Prattsburgh
- July 8
- County Road 4 over Curtis Creek Tributary, Town of Campbell
- July 22
- County Road 119 over Canisteo River, Town of Cameron
- Aug. 12 – 19
- Clymo Road over Neils Creek, Town of Avoca
- Taggart Road over Keuka Inlet, Town of Urbana