CORNING, N.Y. (WETM) – Corning Police have released the surveillance video that shows someone throwing a brick through the window of Congressman Tom Reed’s election headquarters on Market Street.
On August 26, 2020, members of the Corning Police Department and New York State Police responded at about 1:30 AM to 115 West Market Street for a report that a front window had been broken out.
An investigation into that complaint revealed that an unknown subject had approached the front of 115 West Market Street and threw an item through the window and then fled from the area on foot.
Corning Police say investigators have collected evidence, spoken to several witnesses, and that the case remains active.
The Corning Police Department is asking anybody that may have information about this criminal act to come forward and share it by contacting law enforcement by:
1. calling the Corning Police Department (607) 962-0340 ext # 1500 or
2. calling the Steuben County Tipline at: (844) 378-4847 or
3. share information anonymously at 844DrugTip.com
- How to score a McDonald’s cheeseburger for 25 cents Thursday
- Three dead after military helicopter crash in Mendon
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- There will be no inaugural ball tonight: Here’s what will take its place
- Joe Gilbert discusses potential shot at the Super Bowl