THURSTON, N.Y. (WETM) – Fire departments from across Steuben County responded to a mobile home fire on Starr Hill Road in Thurston early Tuesday morning.
Reports of the fire came in around 7:30 a.m. with Savona Fire, Campbell Fire, Addison Fire, Painted Post Fire, Bath Fire, Car 93, AMR, and Steuben County Sheriffs responding to the scene where heavy smoke was seen coming out of the structure.
According to the Painted Post Fire Department, the fire originated from the chimney and the family is being assisted by the Red Cross.
- House Democrats revive push to abolish Electoral College
- Assembly Republicans call for local involvement in vaccine distribution
- Fifty-three years have passed since the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Let’s Make Art: Meet artist Marc Rubin
- Jared Goff to start for Rams in Green Bay; Wolford inactive