Liberty Street apartment fire ruled accidental

Corning Bureau

BATH, N.Y. (WETM) – The apartment fire that displaced several people in Bath has been ruled accidental, according to Steuben County Director of Emergency Services Tim Marshall.

Some businesses on the first floor of the building suffered water damage and dozens of families were displaced.

The Steuben County Area Chapter of the Red Cross is housing all the tenants in the building that have nowhere else to go until the building is inhabitable again.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Corning
Mobile Apps DMB_1503428499636.png

Trending Now

Maps Generator