CORNING, N.Y. (WETM) – After 42 years The Glass Menagerie on Corning’s Market Street will be closing its doors, according to Corning’s Gaffer District.
The Glass Menagerie opened in 1978 in downtown Corning with metalworking, woodcarving, and glass art. This weekend they will have a final closing sale with artwork and furniture available.
- Hunting license sales on the rise for this year’s hunting season
- Car seat safety event held outside Steuben County Sheriff’s Office
- Bikers raised over $1,000 for suicide awareness
- NY Blitz Fantasy Spotlight: Week 3
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic