A 19-year-old Marine broke into a Safety Harbor home Tuesday morning and began cooking and eating food, telling the homeowner to ‘go back to sleep,’ the arrest report states.
Police say Gavin Crim broke into a house on Huntington Boulevard around 4:15 a.m. and began cooking food inside the home. When confronted by the homeowner, Crim reportedly told them to ‘go back to sleep.’
When the homeowner threatened to call police, the report says Crim ran out of the house. He was soon found by police hiding in a thick wooded and swampy area behind the property.
The arrest report indicates Crim was under the influence of alcohol.
- Bills WR Cole Beasley on Josh Allen: “You’re gonna run through a wall for him”
- Local church host “Community Prayer Circle”
- Josh and Thad break down the Bills wild, comeback win over the Rams
- Yom Kippur, a “Day of Atonement,” the holiest day of the Jewish calendar
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017