SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Bidi bidi bom bom!
Netflix on Tuesday released a first look teaser trailer for its upcoming limited series “Selena: The Series Part 1.”
Christian Serratos, who will be playing the Queen of Tejano, can be seen rocking the signature purple, glittery jumpsuit Selena wore during her iconic 1993 performance in Houston.
She’s also seen putting on lipstick and practicing her dance moves as her mother looks on and “Como La Flor” plays in the background.
The caption to the video reads, “Christian Serratos will play Selena Quintanilla in a coming of age story chronicling the iconic singer’s rise.”
The limited series will premiere in 2020.
Latest News Headlines:
- New York State Office of Mental Health recognizes National Minority Mental Health Month
- NY National Guard’s 27th Infantry Brigade begins summer annual training
- Frederick Douglass statue replaced at Maplewood Park after vandalism
- Sports betting reopens July 22 at Oneida Indian Nation properties
- Damian Sonsire to continue campaign for Chemung County Court Judge