(WETM) – Governor Andrew Cuomo’s daily coronavirus briefings got the Saturday Night Live treatment over the weekend with comedian John Mulaney recapping the months of briefings.
“A lot of people were binge watching shows during quarantine. I watched a series that I absolutely loved. It was an hour long dramady called ‘The Daily Press Conferences of Governor Andrew Cuomo'”
Mullaney hit on all of the things New Yorkers have seen during Cuomo’s briefings, from his family issues to his daughter’s boyfriend to his energy announcing what day it is.
“I am worried that when the coronavirus is over that Cuomo won’t realize that his show is over.”
The full sketch can be watched below:
- Melania Trump’s error puts Oregon Christmas tree farm in spotlight
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- NY lawmakers introduce E-Learn Act for students learning remotely
- Houses of worship brace for possible capacity limit as COVID numbers increase
- Target Black Friday deals: Final week of discounts released