Firefighters Rescue Two Dogs in Town of Woodhull Fire


A fire breaks out Wednesday morning at a home in the Town of Woodhull. 

Fire crews were called out around 11:30 a.m. to 4835 County Rt. 82 and were able to contain the fire to the bathroom and kitchen area of the home. 

Woodhull Fire Chief Tim Martin said they were also able to save two dogs. 

No injuries are reported and it’s still unclear if the home is insured. 

Investigators found the cause of the fire was an overheated chimney pipe. 

Home owner Kevin Reed was not home at the time of the blaze. 

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Now