Flood related projects on multiple roadways and bridges in Bradford County begin this week, with work expected to wrap up by October 31st. PennDot has released the following statement:
Montoursville, PA – A flood related project on multiple bridges in Bradford County begins this week. Work will begin on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 and will include debris removal, bank and shoulder stabilization, guiderail, paving and other miscellaneous construction.The contractor will be working on the following bridges:
- Route 220 bridge over Beaver Run in Albany Township.
- Two bridges on Route 414 over Towanda Creek and Preacher Brook in Franklin Township.
- Route 467 bridge over Jerome Creek in Orwell Township.
- Three bridges on Route 4013 (Berwick Turnpike Road) over Threefall Run, Bentley Creek and Justice Run in Ridgebury Township.The contractor will be working on the following roads:
- Route 2025 between Old Schoolhouse Road and Arrowhead Road in Wyalusing Township.
- Route 2025 between Arrowhead Lane and Pond Hollow Road in Wyalusing Township.
- Route 2038 between Homets Ferry Road and Route 6 in Wyalusing Township.
- Route 187 between Route 2006 and Decker Road in Wilmot Township.
- Route 2014 between Route 187 and Rabbit Valley Road in Asylum Township.
- Route 4004 (Smithfield Road) between Riggs Road and Reber Road in Smithfield Township.
- Route 4011 (Church Street) between Pinewood Hill Road and Kelly Road in Smithfield Township.Traffic will be maintained by daylight flagging. All work is scheduled to be completed by October 31, 2018.Clearwater Construction, Inc. is the prime contractor on this $696,000 project.