Starting the week of Dec. 3rd, flood restoration work at multiple bridges in Bradford County will begin.
Work includes excavation for rock placement, concrete work for protective purposes and removal of unwanted items in the water running under the bridges.
The list of bridges includes:
- Route 1021 (Rummerfield Creek Road) at locations in Standing Stone Township and Herrick Township;
- Route 1030 (Woodland Lake Road) in Warren Township;
- Route 1003 (Steam Mill Hollow Road) in Tuscarora Township;
- Route 1047 (Jackson Valley Road) in Warren Township;
- Route 1053 (Sugar Cabin Road) in Warren Township;
- Route 1075 (Waterman Road) in Stevens Township; and
- Route 367 in Tuscarora Township.
Traffic will be controlled by signs and flaggers during the time of construction and all work is expected to be completed by early February 2019.
Motorists can check conditions on more than 40,000 roadway miles by visiting www.511PA.com.