(WFXR) – It’s beginning to look a lot like pumpkin-spiced – everything. But one holiday flavor is looking to get a little bit of attention – gingerbread!
The folks at Nabisco have decided to release a new, limited-edition flavor of their famed Oreo cookies.
Yes, you’ll be able to find the new gingerbread-flavored Oreos next to other popular flavors like Red Velvet, Lemon Creme, and Fudge Creme.
The new Gingerbread Oreos come in five different designs and are described as an original Oreo with two gingerbread wafers filled with the traditional Oreo creme and crunchy sugar crystals.
The new version is available for a limited time.
- CVS hiring several thousand work-from-home employees among 15,000 openings
- New York City Voter Guide
- Steuben County reports 47 new cases of COVID-19
- Chemung Financial reports $22.1M revenue in 3Q Earnings Snapshot
- 1 in 4 U.S. workers have considered quitting their jobs amid pandemic worries, poll finds