The 6th Annual Pink Tie Affair is taking place this Friday, Sept. 14th from 5:30-8:30p.m. at the National Soaring Museum in Elmira.
The fundraising event’s focus is on raising breast cancer awareness and fighting for the cure.
Tickets are $50 per person. You can purchase tickets at www.KomenUpstateNY.org or by calling 607-426-3405 or emailing info@KomenUpstateNY.org.
The Class of 2018 Pink Tie Guys- a group of corporate, healthcare, and civic leaders from across the region, who have made a commitment to the fight against breast cancer – will be recognized at the fundraiser. Representing a wide range of male leaders who live in the Twin Tiers service region, these gentlemen have a personal connection to breast cancer or dedication to philanthropy and include:
* Mike Cantando – Hilliard Corporation
* Bruce Chalmers – H. Strauss Clothiers
* Marty Conwell – Ray Jewelers
* Kevin Coughlin, MD – Arnot Health
* Sean Hanrahan – Mustico Law
* Mike Hosey – Elmira Savings Bank, retired
* Jim Gerhardt – Corning Museum of Glass
* Karl Krebs – Chemung Canal Trust Company
* Mike Kunigonis – Corning Incorporated
* Xavier Lafosse – Corning Incorporated
* Sam Lubin
* Jonathan Lawrence – Arnot Health
* Chris Malcolm – Wegmans
* Josh Navone, Esq.; True Love Schooner Excursions
* Mark Rogus – Corning Incorporated, retired
* Tom Santulli – Chemung County Executive
* Brian Whisenhunt – Rockwell Museum