Electrical house fire in Waverly

Local News

WAVERLY, N.Y. (WETM) — The Waverly Fire Department responded to a small electrical fire that broke out in a home on Chemung St. in Waverly.

Don Howard, Fire Chief for Waverly Fire Department, said the fire was caused by an electrical exhaust fan.

The fire was put out in 10 minutes.

There were no injuries and only minimal damage to the house.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Now