The Elmira Animal Control and Shelter is in dire need of adult cat food without red dye and cat litter.
The shelter posted on Facebook that they are down to just two bags of cat food, and that they will take any kind of litter.
Donations can be taken to the shelter at 842 Linden Place Ext.
The shelter has also provided a wish list of items they need.
•Cat Litter (High Need For)
• Laundry Soap (High Need For)
• Household Bleach (High Need For)
• Fabric Softner Sheets
• Floor Cleaner (High Need For)
• Dish Liquid (High Need For)
• Sponges/scour Pads
• Disinfecting Wipes
• Cat And Dog Toys
• Leashes, Collars, And Harnesses
• Chain Collars
• Gift Cards-target, Pet Stores, Wal-mart Etc.
• Dry Cat Food And Kitten Food (High Need For)
• Garbage Bags (39 Gallon Or Larger)
• Pet Carriers/crates (Wire Or Plastic)
• Pill Pockets Or Cheeze Spray
• Hand Sanitizer
• Capstar Flea Treatments
• Advantage, Frontline, Revolution, Or Pet Armor Flea Treatments (Cats And Dogs – All Sizes Needed)
• Household Brooms