Fire on southside burns down gazebo

Local News

ELMIRA, N.Y. (WETM) – The Elmira Fire Department responded to southside on Wednesday for a report of a fire at a residence.

Around 1:30, reports first came into 18 News that there was a fire on Livingston Street.

Witnesses said that a grill caught fire and burned down a canvas gazebo at the residence. There were no reports of injuries.

18 News will continue to provide updates as more information becomes available.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

If you have a news tip or a correction to the story you can email it to us through this link. If you would like to send a comment to the author of the story, you can find their email on our Meet the Team page.

Trending Now