UPDATE: Family pet dies during morning fire in Bath

Local News

UPDATE 8:20 P.M. 1/16/2021 – According to family members, no one was in the home at the time of the fire, but a family pet cat did die.

The family does say the homeowners did not have insurance and have set up a GOFUNDME account.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————-

BATH, N.Y. (WETM) – The Bath Fire Department is at the scene of a house fire in the Town of Bath that left the building severely damaged.

The fire was on the 5000 block of Chamberlain Road near a wooded area.

Pictures of the fire were posted by the Bath Fire Department on Facebook Friday afternoon.

Kanona, Bath, Avoca, Howard, Savona, Hammondsport, and Wallace Fire Departments all responded to the scene.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Mobile Apps DMB_1503428499636.png

Trending Now