Preparations are underway for the 10th anniversary of Glassfest in the Crystal City, but the Gaffer District is short of volunteers.
Currently, there are about 55 volunteer openings with 22 spots left to fill.
The Gaffer District is asking the public to pitch in a portion of their time for Saturday and Sunday.
“You can come in and do a two-hour volunteer slot that’s really easy and fun,” Coleen Fabrizi, Executive Director at the Gaffer District, said. “You get to interact with our guests, be a part of the welcoming committee and then you can walk away and enjoy Glassfest.”
Here is a list of volunteer help they are in need of:
- Artist Break Booth Sitter
- Sit in at vendor tables to relieve artists for a short break.
- Information Table Helpers
- Gaffer District provides all information needed to answer any question that may be asked.
- Entertainment Crowd Control
- Help keep guests safe during events.
The event is slated for May 23 to 26.
For more information on how to get involved with Glassfest, click here.