PAINTED POST, N.Y. (WETM) – The Village of Painted Post will be conducting hydrant flushing starting on Oct. 20 and in the Village of Riverside on Oct. 23.
- First Day: Areas from Steuben Street west to village line
- Second Day: Areas north of the old railroad bed – bike path, West Hill Terrance and upper hill sections
- Third Day: Areas from Steuben Street east to village line
- Fourth Day: Miscellaneous areas, Village of Riverside
Residents may experience some discolored water and should not draw hot water or wash clothing until the cold water is checked for clarity.
If cold water is discolored, the water department recommends letting it run until it clears.
- Plattsburgh Area Voter Guide
- New York National Guard members assisting with travel advisory screenings at upstate airports
- US Justice Department hits Google with biggest antitrust lawsuit in two decades
- Pennsylvania meets requirements for New York travel advisory, not added to ban list due to proximity
- Good grief! ‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’ no longer on TV