Susan G. Komen® Twin Tiers Region will hold its 5th annual Passion2Action: 2016 Race Rally, Saturday, April 2, 2016, from noon – 3:00PM, at the Arnot Mall Center Court.
At the Rally your can;
· Register for the 18th Annual Race for the Cure® on May 15th in downtown Elmira
· Enjoy a special $10 race registration discount – at Arnot Mall only from 12:00 – 3:00 p.m.
· Enjoy a cupcake compliments of Arnot Mall
· Team Captains! – register your team, pick up information packets – and be eligible to win a gift basket valued at $100
· Wear a past Race for the Cure tee to show your support
· Enjoy the Carle Irish Dancers, from 12:30 – 1:00p.m.
· Purchase a tribute in honor or in memory of a breast cancer survivor that will be displayed at the Race
· Receive a FREE Race Yard Sign to show your support
· All registrants will receive (at packet-pick up), a FREE Komen T-shirt, $10 Connors Gift Card, $10 Pure Design Gift Card, Free Yoga class, Elmira Jackals Tickets, Elmira Pioneers Tickets and much more!
“We encourage you to join us and turn your passion for a world without breast cancer into achievable action – by supporting our upcoming Race,” stated Amanda Beecher Eubanks, Executive Director of Komen Twin Tiers. “Over 3,000 runners/walkers/volunteers and supporters participated in last year’s Race which raises critical funds for our Twin Tiers region.
Event organizers encourage Mall visitors to register for the Race for the Cure and take advantage of special incentives available only to people who register at Passion2Action or who have registered online already. Team captains who register and form their team on or before 3 p.m. on April 2nd will be eligible to win additional prizes.
“We hope this event will remind everyone that our Race makes a big local impact,” stated Beecher Eubanks. “Since 2000, Komen Twin Tiers has distributed more than 1.2 Million to Twin Tiers organizations for breast health programs. A successful 2016 Race will ensure that these grant dollars continue to be available to support those in need right here in our communities.”
The Passion2Action 2016 Race Rally is made possible with support from the Arnot Mall, and 2016 Twin Tiers Race for the Cure® sponsors, including Presenting Sponsor: Chemung Canal Trust Company; Diamond Sponsors: Community Broadcasters, Corning Incorporated, Mengel, Metzger, Barr & Co., and WETM-TV, and many more. For more information about the event, visit www.KomenTwinTiers.org.
There will also be special incentives for Team Captains who come to register their team for the Race: a Gift Certificate to Ageless Spa, in addition to the $10 Gift Card to Connors Mercantile and $10 Gift Card to Pure Design, which all Race participants will receive on Race day.