ELMIRA, N.Y. (WETM) – The City of Elmira Department of Public Works has released its fall work program for City streets.
The city says they intend to mill the week of Sept. 11-17 with restoration work in September and October. Final paving is scheduled for October.
The following streets will be milled and paved this fall in the order listed:
1. Columbia Street, from W. Church Street to W. Clinton Street
2. W. First Street, from Gunnip Street to Hoffman Street
3. W. Seventh Street from Davis Street to Park Place
4. Irvine Place from Davis Street to College Avenue
5. Westside Avenue from W. Thurston Street to Warnick Street
6. Partridge/ S. Hoffman Street from Walnut Street to Mt. Zoar Street
Preliminary work is already underway at several locations.
Anyone with questions can contact the department at (607) 737-5750.