Structure fire put out at Bath Dollar General

Local News

BATH, N.Y. (WETM) – A structure fire was reported at the Dollar General in Bath on State Route 415.

Fire departments were dispatched from across the county but were recalled around 1:40 p.m.

An 18News reporter at the scene saw no visible damages to the outside of the building, and no fire workers present at the time of their arrival.

This is a developing story and 18 News will have more information on the building’s status and a cause.

Copyright 2022 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

If you have a news tip or a correction to the story you can email it to us through this link. If you would like to send a comment to the author of the story, you can find their email on our Meet the Team page.

Click for Interactive Radar
satelite/radar

Trending Now