NICHOLS, N.Y. (WETM) – Tioga Downs Casino Resort is warning the public of a social media contest that appears to have been hacked.
“We at Tioga Downs Casino Resort are aware of the Facebook accounts that are impersonating us as a result of our recent social media contest. We are continuing to investigate the situation to resolve this issue and ultimately protect our many followers. Please be aware that we NEVER request any bank or credit card information. We ask for only three pieces of information for contest participants – your name, phone number, and email address so we can contact directly if you are a selected winner. Also, we NEVER direct message any contest submitters through Facebook, nor will we send any friend requests.
Please note the contest will end on Monday, November 2, at 11:59pm and the winner will be announced on Tuesday, November 3.”
- Melania Trump’s error puts Oregon Christmas tree farm in spotlight
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- NY lawmakers introduce E-Learn Act for students learning remotely
- Houses of worship brace for possible capacity limit as COVID numbers increase
- Target Black Friday deals: Final week of discounts released