Tompkins Cortland Community College campus police reminding students to be careful while cooking

Local News

TOMPKINS COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Tompkins Cortland Community College Campus Police Department is reminding students to be careful while they are cooking.

A student left cooking oil on the stove, which caused a minor fire. The resulting fire caused the sprinkler system to go off, causing water damage on multiple floors of the dorm.

No one was injured.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Mobile Apps DMB_1503428499636.png

Trending Now