CORNING, NY (WETM) – According to county officials, roughly 118 COVID-related deaths have been reported in the Southern Tier, and many of them come from nursing homes.
Here is a break down of the COVID-related deaths from each coutny.
- Elderwood Nursing home of Hornell: 5
- Hornell Gardens: 17
- Fred & Harriett Taylor Health: 10
- Corning Center: 32
- Absolut Care-Three Rivers: 2
- Elcor nursing home: 2
- Bethany, a nursing home: 1
- Woodbrook (adult care facility): 6
- Seneca View Skilled Nursing Facility: 1
- One person was in a nursing home when they passed away do to COVID according to the New York State Department of Health. The location was not made known by the state or county.