PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A New Port Richey man drowned in the same canal where he nearly drowned a year ago, according to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies found Juan Carlos Munoz-Valencia, 52, facedown in a canal in the 4200 block of Green Key Road after his wife called 911.
According to deputies, Munoz-Valencia had nearly drowned at the same location nearly a year ago, but he was removed by a Pasco deputy and resuscitated.
Investigators do not suspect foul play in his death.
Further information was not immediately available.
- VIDEO: Juarez mayor confident he’ll overcome COVID-19 complications
- Prepping your vehicle for the winter
- Multiple Nothern Tier schools go virtual amid COVID-19 pandemic
- 1M New Yorkers turn out for early voting across 4 days
- Now available: McDonald’s adds 3 items to its menu