PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A New Port Richey man drowned in the same canal where he nearly drowned a year ago, according to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies found Juan Carlos Munoz-Valencia, 52, facedown in a canal in the 4200 block of Green Key Road after his wife called 911.
According to deputies, Munoz-Valencia had nearly drowned at the same location nearly a year ago, but he was removed by a Pasco deputy and resuscitated.
Investigators do not suspect foul play in his death.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Missing kids forcibly took from Greece foster home found safe in Alabama, 1 person in custody
- Georgia Tech has 3 players score 20+ in rout of Clemson
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October
- Corning Police Reform and Reinvention collaborative has been ratified by city council