A powerful, heart-stopping PSA is shedding light on school shootings.
The terrifying events happen at alarming rates across the country and this new ad hopes to raise awareness for signs of violence in children.
The video shows kids sporting ordinary back to school items as shooting unfolds and they have to protect themselves.
26 people, including 20 children, were shot and killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut in 2012.
Learn more about the organization hoping to prevent future tragedies at Sandy Hook.
- The Daily Pledge for Thursday, July 2nd, 2020
- Vanilla Ice to hold July 4th concert in Texas despite rising coronavirus cases
- Thursday’s Dog Walker Forecast (07/02/2020)
- Closing bars to stop coronavirus spread is backed by science
- Forecast Discussion 07/02/20 AM: Summer heat to end the week